Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 8 - THE CHOP!!!!!!


Well its day 8 and today is the day to cut it all up! Most people when chopping only take about 2 1/2 inches out of the tops. In case you havent realized already, I am not most people. I already channeled it 5 inches and it will get chopped another 5 inches!! Lowering the overall heidth of the car 10" will be a huge difference between looking like a buggie and looking totally cool. I need to get the pics up so you can see the progress. I took alot of pics so if there is someone out there who might want them for info on their car please feel free to email me. Also I would like to thank Ralph from the H.A.M.B. site who was nice enough to send me a traced out drawing of his 28 chevy coupe floorboards. You saved me alot of time and I appreciate it a ton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment