Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 6 - Babies got new shoes!!!

I asked my son Joey if the car looked like a hotrod yet and he said "No dad, no wheels, not a hotrod, there's no wheels!" so I told him I would have wheels on it the next time he seen it. So I got some tires mounted on 2 of the ET wheels and mounted some on 2 other wheels I had. I didnt have 2 more tires for the other ET's. I picked up a rearend and proceeded to stuff it under the car. I slapped some brake rotors on the front and slapped on the new shoes. I asked Joey if it looked like a hotrod now and he said "No motor dad, it cant be a hotrod without a motor." So I guess it still isnt a hotrod yet. By the way, Heather said she really likes the car. She is already planning on driving it around and taking it to work. She also told me there is no way we are selling it. It's so nice having someone around who supports you and the things you do. I have heard before that behind every great hotrod there is a great woman, I am starting to understand why that is. Hopefully there will be some pics soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment