Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 4 - The heart and feet come home

The fourth day I didnt get too much work done on the car itself. I looked on craigslist and found some great deals on parts. I found a running low mileage motor and transmission out of a wrecked firetruck for $250!!! What a steal! If you dont think thats a good deal then how about some original ET wheels from back in the day. I got a full set of four with center caps for $60!! I think the planets aligned this day because that just saved a ton of money!. Oh by the way in case you are wondering the total cost so far is $250 for motor, $60 for wheels, $35 for gas and oil (my truck is so worn out its basically a 2 stroke) , and $100 for square tubing. Total so far is $445. I cant wait to get back to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment